We Are Open for Urgent and Any Required Care to Save You from Adverse Oral Health Outcomes!
Burwood Dental Care and Narre Warren Dental Care remains open during the lockdown, operating under the current Victorian Government directive.
As we are considered an essential service you are permitted to travel further than 5km to visit our clinic.
If you have an upcoming appointment or wish to ask any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our reception team.
If you require evidence of your appointment our team can provide this to you.
To book an appointment, please give our team a call or click the button below to book online.
Continued Hygiene Practices and Additional Measures.
We would like to reassure you that we are always proud of our commitment to, and enforcement of, the very highest standards of infection control and hygiene – and no less so at a time like this.
As a matter of course, we are continuing to eliminate risk to our patients of any type of infection. By its very nature, as a dental practice, our clinic maintains the highest standard of infection control on a permanent basis.
What We Are Asking of You
To protect you and our staff, we’ll continue to adopt the following additional measures requiring your cooperation:
- During the current period of lockdown, you are allowed to see a dentist for your urgent dental care only if you fall into one or more of the following categories
- Facial swelling
- Intra-oral swelling
- Facial trauma
- Dental trauma
- Significant/constant uncontrollable pain
- Where if treatment is not completed clinically appropriate timeframe could lead to adverse outcomes
- If your advance appointment does not fall in these categories then one of the friendly staff will be in touch with you to either put it on hold or reschedule.
- When you arrive for your appointment, without getting out of your vehicle please send the text in the format “PATIENT_FIRST_NAME has arrived in carpark” and wait in your vehicle. We’ll text you back when we are ready for you after disinfecting the treatment room and waiting area.
- Scan the QR Code and show green tick to one of reception staff. Government has now made it mandatory for individuals visiting businesses. If you do not carry mobile phone or your mobile is out of battery please advise our reception staff to register you in Covid Kiosk register manually.
- Limit the number of people in our waiting areas. Please bring no more than one person to your appointment with you. Additional companions may be asked to wait outside the clinic to maximise social distancing measures.
- In addition to taking your clinical history and covid questionnaire, we may request that we take your temperature prior to treatment commencing.
- Please do not attend the practice if you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms. We can rebook your appointment over the phone.
- Please rest assured that no member of our team attends work if they are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms.
We look forward to continuing to be of service to you.